How to Connect Laptop to Vizio Smart TV Wirelessly
Vizio Smart TV
Vizio Smart TV is ruling over the whole since when they have arrived in the TV legacy. The thing that makes them stand out is their features and functionalities Vizio Smart TV offers and makes them one of the Top smart TV sellers worldwide and especially in the USA. Vizio TV: A well-reputed brand that stands along with big-brands like, Sony, Panasonic, and LG.
And this is why because of the impressive picture quality it offers, moreover it comes with pleasing and aesthetic design. All these top-notch features make this Vizio smart TV stand among the big ones.[toc]
Vizio smart TV has been producing smart TV for a long time and now holds a strong grip on producing high-end smart TVs that offers surprising resolution and brings out the most accurate colors that bring out the action on the screen into reality.
All you just need is to relax and read this article to know how to connect a laptop to Vizio smart TV wirelessly and then stream limitlessly thousands of movies and TV shows.
Mirroring or extending?
By the term mirroring, we mean to put or play the same content of both devices i.e. on TV and laptop.
While the process of mirroring is quite easy and more practical in comparison to extending. On the other side, you can see the different types of content of both devices when you make TV an extension of your laptop.
Extending comes in handy when you are using apps like YouTube video running on the TV screen and laptop screen you can perform some other tasks like working on Microsoft office and making calculations.
How to connect a laptop to Vizio Smart TV Wirelessly
Here are some ways for how to connect a laptop to Vizio Smart TV wirelessly:
By using Miracast
Miracast is an application that is natively supported on almost all operating systems, including Windows 10 and 8.1. download Miracast is quite straightforward and easy to follow.
All you need to is just install the Miracast Wi-Fi display app. Here’s is how to do it:
There are a lot of android emulators available in the market for both platforms Windows and iOS. Blue stacks, LD player, noxplayer, MEmu player, and a lot more.
But to get the best experience we would recommend you to go for Blue stacks as it’s more efficient of simple to use. Follow the steps written below to download and install Miracast through the Blue stack android emulator:
- To download Blue stack on your laptop, you can go to their official website and download the Blue stack android emulator.
- Once you have downloaded Blue Stack Android emulator on your laptop, install it and launch the application and wait for the application to set up things.
- You will get to see the home page of Blue stack, now open google Play Store. A prompt window will open and ask you to log in to your Google account. If you have a google account, you can enter the credentials and log in or you can also sign in to Google by clicking on the sign-in button.
- After logging in, look out for the Miracast app by searching in the Play Store. Now download and install the Miracast app. This Mira cast app will also be displayed with the name of Wi-Fi Display via emulator.
- When the Mira cast app is downloaded and installed, open the Mira-cast app and click on the Connect button. After clicking, you will get to see a list of available Wi-Fi options that are visible near you.
If you can’t find your projector, TV, or any other display device, make sure that the Wi-Fi is enabled and can support the Mira cast application. If it’s unable to support wireless display, you can use AnyCast or ChromeCast to a device.
You can also buy the Miracast receiver that’ can directly be connected to your TV and will also eliminate the need for Miracast to download via android emulator.
Once it’s connected, the screen will display the apps on-screen via the receiver or with any laptop.
So this is how to connect a laptop to Vizio smart TV Wirelessly using Miracast.
By using Wireless HDMI
A wireless HDMI extends the transmitter HDMI data from a transmitter to the receiver wirelessly. You’ll need to plug an adjacent small box by using a short HDMI cable and plug the other into the transmitter or your Vizio Smart TV. Once it is paired and devices are connected they start to function as a wired HDMI does.
These wireless HDMI cables have a good range of up to 100 feet compare to other HDMI. Another feature of these wireless HDMI is that they point-to-point which ensures that the other wireless network connection won’t be able to disrupt the connection.
This wireless connection offers quite good features you can use to stream videos up to 1080p but you can’t go beyond that and can’t stream 4K HDR content.
Other wireless connections
For your Mac computer
If you are using an Apple device, then the easiest alternative way you opt is Airplay, but you’ll need some devices that support Airplay. Here some devices that support Airplay:
- Apple TV.
- Apple 4K TV
- Any other TV that is compatible with Airplay, such as Samsung, LG, Sony TV, Vizio Smart TV from 2019.
For Windows PC
For windows, there are several apps available by which you can connect your laptop to Vizio Smart TV Wirelessly. The list includes the Miracast app that we have told above.
Though the Miracast app is not as widespread as “Apple Airplay” is but useful when it comes to connecting laptops to Vizio Smart TV Wirelessly. TV devices that support Miracast include the following features.
- Roku Streamers.
- Wireless display adapters that can be plugged into your laptop.
A computer that runs on the Google Chrome Operating system is also able to send the content to a TV via both wired and wireless connections. To build up a connection you’ll need.
- Smart TV that supports built-in Chromecast, specifically Vizio Smart TV and other brands may also include.
- Chromecast Ultra.
- NVidia Shield
- Sony TVs that supports Android TV.
To connect your laptop to Vizio Smart TV wirelessly through Chromecast, follow these steps:
- Plugin your Chrome cast to the Vizio Smart TV.
- Then, connect the Chrome cast application and laptop to the same Wi-Fi network or otherwise, the connection won’t build up.
- Download and open the Google Home app.
- After the installing of the app, A prompt window will open and ask you to log in to your Google account. If you have a google account, you can enter the credentials and log in or you can also sign in to Google by clicking on the sign-in button.
- Launch the Chromecast on your laptop and build up a connection and Stream anything limitless. You will find the same content and the same interface as you see on your laptop, mirrored on to your Vizio Smart TV.
So, here’s is how to connect a laptop to Vizio Smart TV Wirelessly. The process is simple and easy to follow so you don’t have to search for more. We hope this article will help you out.